If you’re like any of the millions of Americans waiting for the results of the presidential election, you’re waiting with bated breath for any update to what seems like a never-ending election process. With issues from immigration to COVID-19 to social justice, there seemed to be an endless road of obstacles to reach November 3, 2020. However, with a large number of mail-in ballots across the country, the election results have begun to roll in at the speed of molasses. With an entire nation glued to their televisions and the internet, it’s only natural that a plethora of priceless memes has emerged from the chaos. Sometimes the best medicine is a little humor.
1. In a city that’s known for staying up all night and the ability to count a massive number of cards in a 24-hour period, Nevada has quickly climbed to the top of the pile of memes from this election cycle.
2. Instagram and Twitter have had their fair share of jabs at Nevada’s expense.
3. Modern problems require a modern solution.
4. And who said that the election couldn’t be educational?
5. Even sports fans have had the opportunity to weigh-in.
6. Nevada just can’t catch a break in this meme-ception. Did anyone else forget that Kanya was a candidate?
7. We all know one of those girls.
8. The frustration is real.
9. Ain’t that the truth?!
10. Amid all the coverage of the election, there still seems to be no end in sight.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!